Friday, February 17, 2017

The Monthly Round is up!!!

Hi all! My monthly column pairing my favorite short SFF reads with booze is up right now at Nerds of a Feather, Flock Together. So definitely go check that out! For those who just want those mouth watering stories, the list of my picks is below:

Tasting Flight - January 2017
"Chesirah" by L.D. Lewis (Fiyah)
"A Series of Steaks" by Vina Jie-Min Prasad (Clarkesworld)
"Mag, the Habitat and We" by Lia Swope Mitchell (Apex)
"Bodies Stacked Like Firewood" by Sam J. Miller (Uncanny)
“Requiem for the Unchained” by Cae Hawksmoor (Beneath Ceaseless Skies)
"A Human Stain" by Kelly Robson (Tor)
Shots:
"The Twelve Rules of Etiquette at Miss Firebird's School for Girls" by Gwendolyn Kiste (Mithila Review)
"A Song to Charm the Beasts" by Wendy Nikel (Fantastic Stories)
"It Happened to Me: My Doppelganger Stole My Credit Card Info, and then My Life" by Nino Cipri (Fireside)

CHEERS!

---

https://www.patreon.com/quicksipreviews


No comments:

Post a Comment